Unisun Energy creates, develops and realizes sustainable, innovative solar energy solutions. From drawing board, financing to execution; Unisun Energy offers all expertise under one roof. With roots in China, Shanghai, Unisun Energy has been active worldwide since 2013.
The European Head Office is located in Rotterdam. And that is not without a reason. It features the “Hands on mentality” that reigns there. Passion, professionalism and a personal approach are central to this. Unisun Energy’s mission is to achieve sustainable goals. Working along with their stakeholders and advise the best solutions. With the expertise of a team of specialists from all over the world and knowledge of the local market, Unisun Energy Group has become one of the leading global companies in the renewable industry.
Unisun-Energy Europe is looking for expansion of her design team. The new PV Engineer will be responsible for engineering and design of large scale Photo-Voltaic (PV) Solar parcs (>10MWp) throughout Europe. Perform site specific engineering analysis and develop high efficiency solutions.
The PV Engineer also works closely with the Business Development department during development stage of the projects to ensure a smooth transition once the project reaches execution stage.
Creativity, team spirit, multi-tasking and high level of commitment are key to be successful in this role.
Your responsibilities and duties
- Design of large scale PV projects (ground, roof & water)
- Analysing/calculating/optimizing PV systems.
- Prepare technical feasibility studies
- Design and prepare lay-outs, sub-stations, PV support sub-structures
- Prepare technical requisitions and specifications
- AC cabling and DC string design (calculation, sizing, routing, trenching etc.)
- Prepare full technical package (drawings and documents) for project execution
- Technical support to Business development, project managers, procurement and site teams
Your qualifications & competencies
- Minimal Bachelor engineering degree like Electrical-, Sustainable Energy or Civil Engineering.
- Min. 5 year experience in similar role preferred.
- Experience with software programs like PV-Syst and AutoCAD.
- Ability to multi-task is a must.
- Should have a strong attention to detail but still able to deal with deadlines.
- Good command of the Dutch and/or English language
- VCA++ certificate is preferred
What we offer:
- Excellent future opportunities for personal and professional development
- Good salary and secondary conditions
- Exciting challenges as part of a team of professionals
- Working in an international environment